Dinners in the Dark at Abigail's Kitchen (Formerly Camaje)
Listen. Smell. Touch. Taste.
Dinners in the Dark at Abigail's Kitchen are multi-course meals eaten while blindfolded. Without sight, diners’ other senses are heightened. Smells, textures and sounds all become more intense. Arrive at our door, don a blindfold and let us take you on an unforgettable ride.
Things to Know:
- Please note: There is a maximum party size of 6 people for our public dinners in the dark. For larger parties please email email@example.com to arrange a private event.
- Diners wear comfortable blindfolds throughout the event. The dining room is not dark.
- Menus are secret until the end of the meal so naturally guests have fun guessing which food and wine is on the plate and in the glass.
- Any dietary restrictions can be accommodated. When you purchase your tickets you will be prompted to tell us of any allergies or restrictions.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance at abigailskitchennyc.com. Pricing includes food, wine, and gratuity.
- On arrival, we give you an orientation outside and answer questions before leading you into the dining room with your blindfold on.
Cancellation Policy: We have a strict 1 week cancellation policy for all of our events. Up 1 week before the event, a full refund will be provided. Date and event transfers are allowed up to 3 days before the event subject to a $25 per ticket transfer fee.